We live on a planet that circles around a blazing ball of fire, and next to a
moon that moves the sea! We are zooming through the universe at
break-neck speeds. Yet our sun is just one of billions of stars in the Universe, and
God knows them all by name. He can keep track of all that mind-blowing stuff, and yet still knows the number of hairs on your head,
and the silent dreams sprouting in your heart. Life is a miracle. Why
not go for the extraordinary?!
2. What is that thing that totally brings you to life when you do it? Someone needs you to be fully alive. It might just be the key that will turn inside their souls, and bring them to life too.
Whatever you're doing when you're procrastinating, is probably what
you should be doing for the rest of your life. Figure out what you
adore doing. Someone WILL pay you for the way you love to spend your
time. You just need to be creative, and find out how that can happen.
Your dreams are far too beautiful to leave them on your pillow.
6. This world needs something to believe in. They need to see your success story. It will minister to them, and inspire them to live out their own dreams.
7. Your dreams are not just for you. Someone out there desperately needs your gift, whatever it is that you can so easily give. What you've got doesn't come easy for the rest of the world, and they will be amazed and blessed by it.
Your dream just might save a life. If Joseph, in the book of Genesis, had ignored his dreams,
thousands of people would have died.
9. If you do what you love, you'll never "work" a day in your life.
10. You are the steward of a tiny sliver of God's Big Dream. He has given you a very unique part of His heart, and He wants you to bring it to fulfillment! Take the action steps necessary. Bring Him your loaves and fish, that thing that feels like it just isn't enough... and God will do what only He can do. He will bless it, break it, multiply it, and give it away, all to bring the miracle of your dream to pass.